This style has been made with our new, natural performance fabric, Bambor™. A unique blend of organic cotton, bamboo and elastane, it's incredibly soft, wicks away sweat, moulds to the body and won't fade, bobble or stretch.
Features Conquer Cami
- 60% bamboo viscose, 30% organic cotton, 10% elastane
- Breathable Fabric helps to regulate body temperature
- Chemical Free - Grown with no nasty pesticides or fertilisers
- Four-way Stretch - Contains elastane to maintain shape and reduce piling
- Hardworking & durable Responsibly Made
- Sustainable Uniquely fast-growing and environmentally low-impact
Use and Care
- Wash at 30°C, cool iron, no tumble dry, no bleach, no dry clean.
- Wash inside out. Wash deep colours separately. Do not use fabric conditioner.
- Always follow the wash care instructions provided with the garment as this may have additional information.
Asquith is a brand that wants to make a positive impact on the world. The materials they use, the way their clothes are made, how you feel wearing them, positivity is at their very core.
Asquith consciously integrates the Yamas and Niyamas in the way they run their company. (amongst all the other principles) Asquith is committed to the principle of Ahimsa : They produce their clothes without compromising other people, animals or the environment.