Handy practice card with the well know short forms (15, 30 and 45 mins practice) based on ashtanga yoga by David Swenson
About Short Forms Practice card.
- Produced by: David Swenson
- Durable Sweat-Proof Laminate
- Opens to 16 1⁄2"x 12 1⁄2" (42x 31 cm)
- Folds to 5 1⁄2"x 6 1⁄4" (14 x 16 cm)
- Perfect Companions to David’s Books and DVD's
About David Swenson
David Swenson began the practice of yoga in 1969 at the age of 13. He found Ashtanga in 1973 through David Williams. In 1974 K. Pattabhi Jois made his first trip to the US and David began studies directly with him at that time. He then traveled to Mysore, India in 1977 and learned the entire system in it's original form. David is recognized today as one of the foremost authorities of Ashtanga Yoga.