Features eKO Lite Yoga Mat
- 2.1 kg
- 61 cm Wide x 180 cm Long x 4 mm Thick
- Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers
- Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
- Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
- Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Rippled water’ surface texture is naturally grippy; the sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
- Dual Function Cushion (Bottom Layer): Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent loft and recovery for your practice!
- Stretch-resistant Scrim (Center): Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a heating process which eliminates the need for toxic glues.
- Natural & Earth Loving: Eco-friendly yoga mat is made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-azo dyes.
Use and Care
- The Manduka eKO Lite yoga mat should be cleaned regularly by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber Mat Wash. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended, and can compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
- DO NOT put the mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down.
- DO NOT soak or submerge in water.
- Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight.
- If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
- For best performance, when not in use, keep the mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.
The Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO Lite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften rubber; when the eKO Lite mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will not leave behind a toxic residue. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, Manduka has chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Lite Mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.