The Manduka eKO SuperLite yoga mat is a superior travel yoga mat that offers excellent grip while being thin enough to fold and easy to pack for travel.
Wherever your practice takes you, the Manduka eKO SuperLite Travel yoga mat is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
Each Manduka Marbled yoga mat is handmade, so no mat will be the same. Slight variation in color and pattern may occur.
Features eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat
- Ultra lightweight 1 kg
- 61 cm x 200 cm x 1.5 mm thick
- Easily put it on top of a studio's mat for your own personal surface and extra grip
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Surface texture offers superior dry grip, but Manduka recommends pairing with a hand towel when warm/sweaty
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- Due to their biodegradable nature, eKO mats are not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
- Usage of eKO mats in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- No PVC
- No harmful plasticizers
Use and Care
- To Clean: Keep your eKO yoga mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it after every exercise with Manduka's Mat Wash & Refresh.
Maintain the performance of your eKO yoga mat by applying Manduka's Natural Rubber Yoga Mat Restore once a month. Let the cleaner work for 5 minutes and use a clean cloth to gently wipe the mat dry before rolling or using it.
- To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep your eKO mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.
- Usage of this product in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber.
- Always ensure your mat and the floor are completely dry before placing your mat on the floor. A wet mat or wet floor can cause color transfer and staining to the floor.
The Manduka eKO SuperLite Travel yoga mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO yoga mat are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.