Features eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat
- Ultra lightweight 1 kg
- 60 cm x 180 cm
- 1.5 mm thick
- Exceptionally useful yoga mat for the traveling yogi (yoga mat can be folded super small).
- The natural rubber surface provides superior grip, even during light perspiration.
- The top layer is reinforced with extra layer of fabric and is therefore resistant to tearing, stretching or crumble.
- Hygienic closed cell structure; the mat does not absorb bacteria.
- Made from natural rubber tree that is harvested responsibly (non-Amazon harvested).
- No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes.
- 99% latex-free: this mat is to use for people with latex sensitivity. However, you are also allergic to the spores of latex, then you better choose another mat.
Use and Care
- The Manduka eKO SuperLite yoga mat should be cleaned regularly by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber Mat Wash. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended, and can compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
- DO NOT put the mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down.
- DO NOT soak or submerge in water.
- Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight.
- If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
- For best performance, when not in use, keep the mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.
The Manduka eKO SuperLite travel yoga mat is made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the Manduka eKO SuperLite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften rubber; and therefore, when the eKO SuperLite mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will not leave behind a toxic residue. And instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, Manduka has chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.