Yoga mat properties
- ultra lightweight 0.9kg
- 61 cm x 180 cm
- 1.5 mm thick
- Exceptionally useful yoga mat for the traveling yogi (yoga mat can be folded super small)
- The natural rubber surface provides superior grip, even during light perspiration
- The top layer is reinforced with extra layer of fabric and is therefore resistant to tearing, stretching or crumble.
- Hygienic closed cell structure; the mat does not absorb bacteria
- Made from natural rubber tree that is harvested responsibly (non-Amazon harvested)
- No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
- 99% latex-free: this mat is to use for people with latex sensitivity. However, you are also allergic to the spores of latex, then you better choose another mat.
Use and care
- Cleaning may Mat Restore spray or a diluted vinegar (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. Better not in the washing mashine
- Protect the mat as much as possible from direct sunlight.
- If your mat is wet, allow it to dry completely before the next use
- On the trip you Superlite eco yoga mat best fold, but if you store it longer than the mat has roll preferred.
The eKO SuperLite Travel Yoga Mat is made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO SuperLite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften rubber; and therefore, when the eKO SuperLite mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will not leave behind a toxic residue. And instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.