The Manduka eKO Yoga Mat provides a naturally grippy surface. Eco-friendly and made of natural materials, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet.
Each Manduka Marbled yoga mat is handmade, so no mat will be the same. Slight variation in color and pattern may occur.
Features eKO Yoga Mat
- 3.2 kg
- 61 cm Wide x 180 cm Long x 5 mm Thick
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Catch-Grip technology provides the perfect balance of grip and drag which allows you to flow effortlessly between poses
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, Manduka recommends pairing it with a hand towel during a warm/sweaty practice
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- Due to their biodegradable nature, eKO mats are not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
- Usage of eKO mats in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- No PVC
- No harmful plasticizers
Use and Care
- To Clean: Keep your eKO yoga mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it after every exercise with Manduka's Mat Wash & Refresh.
Maintain the performance of your eKO yoga mat by applying Manduka's Natural Rubber Yoga Mat Restore once a month. Let the cleaner work for 5 minutes and use a clean cloth to gently wipe the mat dry before rolling or using it.
- To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep your eKO mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.
- Usage of this product in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber.
- Always ensure your mat and the floor are completely dry before placing your mat on the floor. A wet mat or wet floor can cause color transfer and staining to the floor.
The Manduka eKO yoga mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO yoga mat are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.