Features: Heavenly Harem Pants
- 96% bamboo viscose, 4% elastane
- Ethically grown and responsibly manufactured
- Breathable Fabric helps to regulate body temperature
- Chemical Free Grown with no nasty pesticides or fertilisers
- Four-way Stretch Contains elastane to maintain shape and reduce piling
- Hardworking & durable
- No sheen and fade-resistant rich colours
Use and Care
- Wash at 30°C, cool iron, no tumble dry, no bleach, no dry clean.
- Wash inside out. Wash deep colours separately. Do not use fabric conditioner.
- Always follow the wash care instructions provided with the garment as this may have additional information.
Asquith is a brand that wants to make a positive impact on the world. The materials they use, the way their clothes are made, how you feel wearing them, positivity is at their very core.
Asquith consciously integrates the Yamas and Niyamas in the way they run their company. (amongst all the other principles) Asquith is committed to the principle of Ahimsa : They produce their clothes without compromising other people, animals or the environment.