Yoga bricks are an easy tool in difficult yoga postures. They help in strengthening, stretching and balancing your body. In some postures they extend the reach of your arms and in other they offer additional support and balance to prevent injuries.
The thick yoga blocks like this one are usually called yoga bricks. They are widely used for example in trikonasana position and backbends, but obviously the yoga brick can be used for much more yoga postures than that.
A natural and 100% biodegradable alternative to the foam brick, for use in numerous standing and seated postures to provide lift or grounding. With three distinctly different dimensions to vary support height, the brick offers firm and stable support in all planes.
Features Cork Yoga Brick Ohm
- Dimensions: 7 x 11 x 23
- High Density, Durable Cork
- Single Piece
- Non Toxic 100% natural cork
- rounded edges
- nice retro print ohm symbol on front side
Use and Care
- Clean with a damp cloth or a cloth with an organic household cleaner, such as a 50/50 organic apple cider vinegar and water solution.
- Protect from direct sunlight.