This traditional Japanese meditation mat (or zabuton) is made from a heavy quality cotton /canvas . This wonderfully thick soft meditation mat supports ankles and legs and is the ideal base for a warm, comfortable and relaxing meditation
This meditation mat when folded you can also use it als a yogabolster during Yin Yoga for example. The futon is filled with the fluffy seeds of the cotton plant. These are incorporated into soft layers, which are put layer upon layer at right angles. This gives a resilient padding. The inner cover is folded over, sewn and studded, so that the filling stays in place. The outer cover is easily removable and has a solid zipper.
Create your perfect meditation spot by combining this zabuton with a round meditation cushion or a crescent meditationcushion.
Meditation Mat Features
- cover 100 % very solid unbleached and certified eko cotton canvas
- cover is easily removable and washable (with strong zipper)
- padding: 100 % cotton wool coats
- suitable for all kinds (sitting) meditation and mindfulness
- suitable for quiet forms of yoga such as Yin Yoga (folded the mat acts as a bolster)
- ventilate regularly (preferably in the sun)
- regularly shake well
- protect from moisture
- 80 x 80 cm
- + / - 7 cm in thickness
- weight : +/- 5 kg
Use and Care
The cover is removable and machine washable at 40 degrees. The mat itself should be regularly shaken / whipped and aired in direct sunlight. Please make sure the mat itself is never exposed to moisture.