This traditional Zen meditation mat (or zabuton) is made from a heavy quality cotton /canvas . This wonderfully thick soft meditation mat supports ankles and legs and is the ideal base for a warm, comfortable and relaxing meditation.
This meditation mat comes with a free removable carry strap that you can use to fold the mat. In this way you can also use it als a yogabolster during Yin Yoga for example. The futon is filled with the fluffy seeds of the cotton plant . These are incorporated into soft layers, which are put layer upon layer at right angles . This gives a resilient padding . The inner cover is folded over, sewn and studded, so that the filling stays in place. The outer cover is easily removable and has a solid zipper. The carrystraps make it easy to carry your mat around or store it at home.
Create your perfect meditation spot by combining this zabuton with a round meditation cushion or a crescent meditationcushion.
Meditation Mat Features
- cover 100 % very solid cotton canvas
- cover is easily removable and washable (with strong zipper)
- padding: 100 % cotton wool coats
- easy to fold and carry with the included strap
- suitable for all kinds (sitting) meditation and mindfulness
- suitable for quiet forms of yoga such as Yin Yoga (folded the mat acts as a bolster)
- ventilate regularly (preferably in the sun)
- regularly shake well
- protect from moisture
Use and Care
The cover is removable and machine washable at 40 degrees. The mat itself should be regularly shaken / whipped and aired in direct sunlight. Please make sure the mat itself is never exposed to moisture.