AVAILABLE HALF OCTOBER
Get a grip with this inspiring full colour yogamat made of natural rubber! The soft and full colour printed microfiber top layar will give you a perfect grip during sweaty yogapractice. And a free wide band cotton carry strap is included to carry your mat everywhere you like!
Full Colour Yogamat Features
- 100% biodegradable natural rubber,
- absorbent micro-fibre toplayer, soft suede-like feel
- FREE cotton wide band over shoulder carry strap included
- Transpiration increases grip and anti-slip qualities
- Water based ink full colour printing
- Suitable for all yoga styles
- Perfect for Bikram, Hot Yoga, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, power Yoga, due to strong absorbent top layer
Yoga Mat Size
- 183 cm x 61 cm
- thickness 3.5 mm
Natural rubber is an organic product that gives a stable foundation for every yogapractice. The soft micro-fibre top-layer provides a comfortable & warm contact with the body. The absorbent top-layar provides extra grip when wet. The first downward dog might be a bit slippery due to dry and cold hands. However, the microfiber top layer will increase its grip very quickly as your body warms up due to transpiration from hands and feet. Soon the grip will become very stable and firm. If you want to speed up this process please spray a little bit of water on the down facing dog places for perfect grip from the firs sun salutation. The distinctive water absorbent feature of the suede like microfiber top layar will aid the practice towards balanced and strong postures.
The mat can be machine washed on wool or handwash program on low temperatures, but for durability it is better advised to hand-wash this yogamat with just a tiny little bit of natural soap, or no soap at all. After washing you can roll your yoga mat tightly into a large towel, and squeeze out all excess water. Hang the mat to air-dry.
- Please note that rubber is a natural product and will biodegrade over time. Exposing the mat to direct sunlight, external heat, scrubbing, or lots of washing will speed up this process.
- Natural rubber does not contain any toxic chemicals and will not leave any toxic odours. However, please keep in mind that natural rubber has a natural odour by itself. You will probably notice the first time you'll practice (it smells a bit like the rubber gums you used in school) and it will wear off in time.