A new addition to the eQua collection, the eQua Hot Yoga Mat Towel is a super soft, double knit microfiber towel for the ultimate sweat management. Designed for maximum absorption, it is the ideal accessory for any high intensity yoga session. When spread over the yoga mat, it forms a plush, sweat-trapping barrier and slip-resistant, hygienic foundation. For those that prefer to practice their yoga hot, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel will trap perspiration and keep your mat clean and dry. The Yoga Towel can also be used as a meditation shawl to stay during cool sitting sessions, or as a highly absorbent travel or hiking towel which takes up a minimum amount of packing space. Slip-resistant, when moist, this super-soft microfiber towel provides extra grip for sweaty hands and feet.
Hot Yoga Towel Features
- 0.9 kg; 67 cm x 183 cm
- Fits most yoga mats
- Ideal for Bikram, Vinyasa Flow, and Power Yoga
- Provides a dry and slip-resistant surface for high intensity yoga sessions
- Super soft on the skin
- Double-knit fabric with sheared loops creates a super-plush finish with superior traction
- "Split" microfiber technology for optimized moisture absorption, evaporation, and "wet-grip"
- Designed for maximum absorption of sweat to eliminate "puddling" on the yoga mat
- Fabric becomes slip-resistant when damp
- Survives countless washings
Use and Care
- To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen before use.
- To Wash: Machine wash on cold. Hang to dry (recommended) or tumble dry on low setting.
- The eQua microfiber fabric is a synthetic material, engineered for performance & durability, and is recyclable. We consider the product to be an eco-conscious choice, when the towel is used to its fullest potential. Its versatility eliminates the need for other fitness towels that wear out quickly. While the material will survive countless uses and washes, it can also be repurposed as a multi-functional cleaning cloth, if its life as a fitness accessory comes to an end.
- The packaging is made from 100% recycled PET material.