Back by popular demand, the Manduka PRO Black Magic yogamat has made its return.
We invite you to fall in love - all over again or for the first time - with this Manduka PRO yoga mat. In a deep shade of royal purple, the Manduka PRO Black Magic puts a regal spin on the signature Black Mat PRO, and it's now available in an extra long edition!
Features PRO Yoga Mat
- Weight: 4.2 kg;
- Size: 215 cm long; 66 cm wide; 6mm thick
- Great for all styles of yoga, expecially dynamic and hot styles.
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- Superior wear and longevity
- Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
- Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
- Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivitie
- Available in two lengths, standard (180 cm) and long (216 cm)
- Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
- High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like Surface Finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration.
- Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
- Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding
- Engineered for Sustainability: High quality material will not peel, flake or fade; Longevity reduces consumption and landfill waste; Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; Improves with use.
Use and Care
- To Store: Roll The Manduka Black Mat with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
- To Break In: The surface texture of The PRO Mat improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use just a spritz of water or dampen with a cloth, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine.
- To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Wash or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Black Mat is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.