Yoga mat properties
- 2.1 kg; 61 cm x 200 cm x 4.7 mm
- Suitable for all yogastyles, and especially for intensive and hot yoga styles
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- High performance in a lightweight form
- Superior wear and longevity
- Slip resistant yoga mat, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration
- Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
- OekoTex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities
- Backed by a Lifetime Guarante
- High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
- Fabric-like Surface Finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration.
- Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria
- Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding.
- Engineered for Sustainability High quality material will not peel, flake or fade; Longevity reduces consumption and landfill waste, Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; Improves with use.
- Oeko-Tex Certified Production for non-toxic emissions.
Use and care
- To Store PROlite travel yoga mats: Roll your PROlite with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
- To Break In: The surface texture of the PROlite non slip yoga mat improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine.
- To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Wash or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Pro series mats are certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.