Features PRO Travel Yoga Mat
- Weight: 1.1 kg;
- Size: 180 cm long; 60 cm wide; 2.5 mm thick
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Foldable and easily packs within backpack, tote or carry-on for traveling
- Same great high-density cushion as found in PRO and PROlite - only thinner
- Great for all styles of yoga, expecially dynamic and hot styles.
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- Superior wear and longevity
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
- Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
- Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- Supported by Lifetime Guarantee
- Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
- Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding
- Engineered for Sustainability: High quality material will not peel, flake or fade; Longevity reduces consumption and landfill waste; Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; Improves with use.
Use and Care
- To Store: Roll The PRO Travel Yoga Mat with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
- To Break In: The surface texture of The PRO Mat improves with use. Customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use just a spritz of water or dampen with a cloth, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine.
- To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Wash or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Black Mat is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.