You have no items in your shopping cart
Take a relaxing journey around the world with these soothing songs from Mali to Nepal and beyond
Throughout the world, people of all ages and backgrounds are practicing yoga to relax and rejuvenate, and musicians are creating music to accompany it. This planet-wide interest in the age-old Indian practice inspired World Yoga.
Drawing on contemplative sounds from Wales to Tibet and Armenia to Uganda, this collection leads listeners to deeper relaxation and connection with life. With an engaging balance of more traditional yoga sounds and unexpected acoustic gems from Africa and beyond, World Yoga reflects the practice’s planetary impact and grace.
The diversity of World Yoga reflects yoga’s ability to transcend borders and cultural barriers, to move people of different backgrounds. The music promises to turn a daily commute or next round of yoga practice into a meditative yet energizing experience.
1. Sona Jobarteh - Reflections
2. Quentin Dujardin - 1977
3. Deva Premal & Miten - Om Asatoma
4. Mirbai Ceiba - Ong Namo (Putumayo Version)
5. DJ Drez - Floating Sweetness
6. 9Bach - Cariad Cyntaf
7. Sona Jobarteh - Saya
8. Stevin NcNamara - Moon Magic (Chandra) (Part 2 - Gat)
9. Balla Tounkara - Yarabi
10. Sara Tavares - Exala
11. Sean Johnson & The Wild Lotus Band - Ramachandra
12. Ara Dinkjian - Offering
13. Geoffrey Oryema - Makambo
14. Kelsang Chukie Tethong - A Prayer to Dispel Sickness and Harms
15. Tiny Island - Le Valse Petit