Shipping:Yoga Shop supplies customers in the Netherlands and the EU and works with PostNL
Delivery time:All orders that are placed and paid before 10 pm will be shipped the same working day. This also applies to cash on delivery orders. Orders placed over the weekend are shipped on Monday. PostNL delivers 99.5% of the packages the next working day. Calculate one to trhee days extra for delivery outside the Netherlands.
- Orders above 75 euro will be shipped free of chare to Netherlands and Belgium!
- Mailbox Mail within the Netherlands: € 1.95
- Parcels within the Netherlands: 0 to 5 kg = € 4.95 / 5 to 30 kg = € 9.95
The exact amount for a heavier parcels will be stated clearly before finalizing the order
- Mailbox mail and packages within Europe: start from € 3.50, the exact amount is indicated clearly before finalizing the order.
- Cash on Delivery: normal shipping costs plus € 7.50 additional COD charges. COD shipments are only possible within the Netherlands.
Please note that COD costs are added to the normal shipping; The total shipping for example a yogamat are calculated like this: € 7.50 COD charge + € 4.95 shipping = € 12.50 total.
- Pickup your order by yourself in our Showroom in Eindhoven can. Of course no shipping costs
Before completing your order the shipping costs will be clearly stated in your check out overview. After finishing you will get an email confirmation of the order and there the shipping costs will be clearly stated again.
View order and shipment status onlineYou can always check the status of your order in your account. When the delivery is delayed for some reason we will always timely notify you by email.
Not at home?PostNL will do two delivery attempts at your address. If you are not home the second time to receive your parcel, it will be delivered to the nearest post office. There you can pick it up by showing your ID.
Outside the Netherlands the procedure is dependent on your local Postal Services.
Of course you can also enter a different shipping address in your your order. For example your work address, or the address of someone that can receive the parcel for you.