This scented candle with the Third Chakra brings relaxation and provides more light, warmth and atmosphere in every room.
This candle contains the scent of bergamot, lemon and grapefruit. This combination of scents gives a cheerful feeling and mental strength and energy.
Meditation with a candle
Do you not like or find it difficult to meditate with your eyes closed? Then light a candle and focus on the flame. This is your anchor while meditating and when you notice that you are distracted for a moment, look at the flame again and come back to your meditation.
What is a Chakra?
Chakra is the Sankrit name for a point in our body where body energy, chi, comes together. These energy centers, or sources, are connected to specific glands along our spine and in our skull. Our body has a lot of these energy points, which are called chakras.
According to yoga philosophy, there are 7 chakras that play the main role in our awakening:
- Root chakra or base chakra. This one is red and is located at the bottom of your spine near your tailbone. This chakra represents contentment, security and stability. If your chakra is not in balance, you will notice restlessness and fear.
- Sacral chakra. This one is orange and it's about two centimeters below your belly button, near your sacrum. Emotions, expressing feelings, creativity, relationships and new experiences belong to this chakra.
- Solar Plexus Chakra or Navel Chakra. This one is yellow and is located just above the navel. This chakra represents happiness, energy and self-esteem.
- Heart chakra, this one is green. It will not surprise you that this stands for love, warmth, trust, security and balance. This chakra is located in your heart area.
- The throat chakra is blue and is located in your throat, close to your thyroid. Your metabolism plays a major role in this chakra. It symbolizes daring to express yourself and thereby to cleanse yourself.
- Forehead chakra or third eye chakra. This one is dark blue and is located on your forehead between your eyes. This chakra is your conscience and is about the choices you make in your life.
- Crown chakra. This one is purple and is located around your crown. This last chakra ensures that all your energy flows optimally through your body. This chakra also ensures unity.
Do you want to know more about Chakras? Then read our blog about what chakras are and how to balance them.
Features Scented Candle
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 6.5 cm
- Weight: 790 grams
- Stearin scented candle in recycled glass
- Fragrance based on essential oils: bergamot, lemon and grapefruit
- Handmade in Indonesia
- Fair Trade (WFTO) certified
- 100% vegetable palm wax from sustainable agriculture (RSPO certified)
- Burn time: 100 hours
- No smoke, stable flame, cotton wick
- In durable cardboard gift box, with cork coaster
- Product information on the box in Dutch, English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
Use and Care
- Do not place burning candles within the reach of children and/or animals.
- Do not place the candle in a drafty place, as this will shorten the burning time.
- Do not leave a lit candle unattended.
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface.